- The only business bachelor’s degrees in partnership with a British university in Belgium and Luxembourg
- The only business bachelor’s degrees delivered in English in Luxembourg
- Students can spend a period abroad in a partner institution
- International business experience in Shanghai, leveraging the international nature of the school
- Diverse student body with over 15 nationalities represented in the programme
- Students learn how technology-based companies are created, the importance of developing the right management skill set and team, while working with entrepreneurs and simulators
- Hands-on activities throughout the curriculum
- Students have the opportunity to do an internship or project in a company in Belgium, Luxembourg, or abroad
- UBI partners with firms, international organisations, governmental and non-governmental organisations and more, to support our students in their career development
- Our Student Community Coaches support students and act as tutors for personal and career-related matters
The Bachelor's Journey
Core modules & electives
BSc (Hons) Business
Core modules & electives
BSc (Hons) International Business Management
(International Business Management)
The only bachelor's degree in partnership with a British university
Middlesex University London is a British university based in London, with a distinguished heritage of excellence and innovation in higher education. It is one of the top 100 Young Universities in the World (Times Higher Education) and top 10 transnational universities (Times Higher Education) in the world.
There are over 40,000 students on Middlesex courses at campuses in London, Dubai and Mauritius, and with prestigious academic partners across the world.
The Middlesex vision is to be internationally outstanding in teaching and research. The University has a reputation for the highest quality British teaching and research that makes a real difference to people’s lives and a practical, innovative approach to providing business solutions.
This is a programme developed, delivered and assessed by a partner institution, and quality assured by Middlesex University. Students receive a Middlesex award upon successful completion.
Speak to our admissions team to find out more
Candidates looking for a career in management and entrepreneurship.
- Our programme prepares students with the intellectual, analytical, critical and employability skills needed to succeed as managers and leaders in careers across different sectors.
- Students are expected to embrace the opportunities that globalisation, digitalisation and technology bring, as well as the changes in the business environment that they are creating.
Applicants are invited to apply directly online. Along with an application form, applicants need to submit:
- A secondary school/high school diploma and breakdown of individual subjects and grades (in English or French)
- A scan of their passport
- Portrait photo
- Proof of command of the English language, usually IELTS (6.0) or TOEFL iBT (72) results
- Personal statement: a 300-word critical analysis on the programme’s potential contribution to the applicant’s personal and professional development.
Note: All students enrolled in UBI programmes are expected to bring their personal laptops for all academic activities.
The Admissions Board, led by the Programme Director, working with a lecturer in the programme, assesses each application package and makes recommendations based on the academic requirements and on the candidate’s overall suitability for the programme.
Candidates recommended by the Admissions Board are invited for a 30-minute interview with the Programme Director. Interviews for international candidates are usually conducted by Skype or Zoom.
- Successful candidates receive a letter within 30 days of the personal interview offering admission to the programme.
- UBI welcomes students from a wide range of backgrounds to maintain a diverse student body and promote a stimulating learning environment. Applicants are not discriminated against on the grounds of political views, race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
- The regular tuition fees for students enrolling in UBI’s Bachelor programmes in the academic year 2022 – 2023 are EUR 5.400 per semester.
- UBI offers a wide range of scholarships and tuition support programmes for prospective and currently enrolled students. For details, please see “Scholarships & Tuition Support Programmes”.
- UBI automatically waives additional fees to non-EU students; non-EU students pay the same tuition fees as EU students.
- Tuition fees do not include personal equipment (e.g.: computers), textbooks, printing services, accommodation, flight and visa fees for international study trips, and/or similar academic expenses.
- For further financial information, e.g.: on invoicing and payments, please see “UBI’s Financial Terms & Conditions for Students”.
- Upon successful admission into the programme, students requiring a visa to study at UBI must make a first payment of EUR 5.750 to continue the enrolment process. UBI must receive the payment in full before providing any official documents (e.g.: enrolment, registration, etc.) that might be required in the visa application process. The payment covers the tuition fees for the first semester (EUR 5.400) plus an administrative fee (EUR 350). The tuition fees are fully refundable in case of visa rejection or a deferral/withdrawal before the start of the programme. The administrative fee is non-refundable.
- Visa students that want to secure a place in the programme first, and continue the enrolment process later, have the option to make a down payment of EUR 1.000, and pay the remaining fees later, but before the start of the programme. The down payment is non-refundable in case you decide not to study at UBI, except for circumstances in which for medical and/or other legitimate reasons (e.g.: visa rejection) you are not able to start your studies with UBI.
- For further financial information, please see “UBI’s Financial Terms & Conditions for Students”.
- Finally, visa students may be required to provide subsistence funds, financial guarantees and/or other proof of financial support as part of the visa application process. For UBI’s regulation on subsistence funds, please see “UBI Proof of subsistence regulation”.
Our bachelor's programmes are offered across two campuses:
UBI’s suite of bachelor’s programmes aim to develop students’ international business knowledge as well as their management and leadership skills. Students get ready to face the challenges of an increasingly globalised environment within a digitalised economy and society while demonstrating good citizenship both on a personal and corporate level.