The UBI Difference
- The programme and its specialisations are designed based on the above three pillars following in-depth consultation with key industry stakeholders and alignment with future trends in our technology-led economy.
- Opportunity to customise student's academic journey such as participating in the Venture Creation Lab project, where students work with entrepreneurs and simulators to learn how to develop the right skill sets and management teams to create innovative technology-based companies.
- Evolutive transition from student life to professional life:
• Year 1: class lectures with an introduction to Structured Learning
• Year 2: all modules with integrated Structured Learning
• Year 3: block teaching with Structured Learning
- Maximises quality of learning by leveraging the use of technology.
Extensive networks of established companies participating in the programme
- Deep engagement with local and regional organisations, expanding participants’ professional networks.
- Valuable internship and employment opportunities thanks to our corporate partners.
- Company visits and industry guest speakers from renowned companies and organisations.
- Highly diverse faculty and student profiles with >25 nationalities represented in the programme.
- Students have the option to spend a semester abroad in a partner institution and/or participate in an optional International business trip (e.g. LSE, Babson College, Boston University).
- Small class sizes of 30-35 students.
- Customisation in learning and academic journey through the selection of specialisations and final projects.
- Career workshops to support individual growth and development thanks to UBI’s careers services office.
- One-on-one coaching and tutoring to ensure a smooth academic progression thanks to our student community coaches.
- Combination of experienced senior-level practitioners with over 15 years of professional experience in leading international companies and academics from world-renowned universities (e.g LSE, , ESCP Business School, Warwick University, Bristol University, University of Antwerp etc).
- Case-studies and simulators from Harvard.
The Bachelor's Journey
International Business Management
Management of Technology
Management of AI and Machine Learning
The only bachelor's degree in partnership with a British university in Belgium and Luxembourg
All UBI Business School programmes are validated by Middlesex University London, an institution with a distinguished heritage of excellence and innovation in higher education. It is one of the top 100 Young Universities in the World (Times Higher Education) and top 10 transnational universities (Times Higher Education) in the world.
This is a programme developed, delivered and assessed by a partner institution, and quality assured by Middlesex University. Students receive a Middlesex award upon successful completion.
Degrees awarded upon graduation
With the successful completion of the bachelor programme, graduates will obtain an accredited British degree from Middlesex University London in accordance to their chosen specialisation:
- BSc (Hons) Business
- BSc (Hons) Business (International Business Management)
- BSc (Hons) Business (Management of Technology)*
- BSc (Hons) Business (Management of AI and Machine Learning)*
Speak to our admissions team to find out more
Questions? Come ask us during our Weekly Online Q&A Session on Thursdays 12:00-13:00 CET
Candidates looking for a career in international management and/or entrepreneurship with an understanding of the use of technology in business.
- Our programme prepares students with the intellectual, analytical, critical and employability skills needed to succeed as managers and leaders in careers across different sectors.
- Students are expected to embrace the opportunities that globalisation, digitalisation and technology bring, as well as the changes in the business environment that they are creating.
Applicants are invited to apply directly online. Along with an application form, applicants need to submit a:
- Secondary school/high school diploma and breakdown of individual subjects and grades (in English or French)
- Scan of their passport
- Portrait photo
- Proof of command of the English language, usually IELTS (6.0) or TOEFL iBT (72) results
- Personal statement: a 300-word critical analysis on the programme’s potential contribution to the applicant’s personal and professional development.
Note: All students enrolled in UBI programmes are expected to bring their personal laptops for all academic activities.
The Admissions Board, led by the Programme Director, assesses each application package and makes recommendations based on the academic requirements and on the candidate’s overall suitability for the programme.
Candidates recommended by the Admissions Board are invited for a 30-minute interview with the Programme Director. Interviews for international candidates are usually conducted on Zoom.
• Successful candidates receive a confirmation email within 30 days of the personal interview offering admission to the programme.
• UBI welcomes students from a wide range of backgrounds to maintain a diverse student body and promote a stimulating learning environment.
Applicants are not discriminated against on the grounds of political views, race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
Rates for enrolment in Academic Year 2023-2024:
- Students are expected to complete the Bachelors programme in 3 years.
- UBI Brussels Bachelors tuition fee: EUR 7,560 per academic year for EEA citizens and EUR 10,800 per academic year for non-EEA citizens.
- UBI Luxembourg Bachelors tuition fee: EUR 7,560 per academic year for EEA citizens (Luxembourg citizens entitled to receive a scholarship from the Luxembourgish government (AideFi) are not eligible for the EEA scholarship) and EUR 10,800 per academic year for non-EEA citizens.
- UBI offers a wide range of scholarships and tuition support programmes for prospective and currently enrolled students. For details, please see “Scholarships & Tuition Support Programmes”.
- Tuition fees do not include personal equipment (e.g.: computers), textbooks, printing services, accommodation, flight and visa fees for international study trips, and/or similar academic expenses.
- For further financial information, e.g.: on invoicing and payments, please see “UBI’s Financial Terms & Conditions for Students”.
- Upon successful admission into the programme, students requiring a visa to study at UBI must make a first tuition fee payment to continue the enrolment process. UBI must receive the payment in full before providing any official documents (official registration letter; proof of subsistence via blocked account), that are required in the visa application process. The payment covers the tuition fees for the first semester plus an administrative fee of EUR 350. The tuition fees are fully refundable in case of visa rejection or a deferral/withdrawal before the start of the programme. The administrative fee is non-refundable.
- Visa students who want to secure a place in the programme first, and continue the enrolment process later, have the option to make a down payment of EUR 1.000, and pay the remaining fees later, but before the start of the programme. The down payment is non-refundable in case the student decides not to study at UBI Business School, except for circumstances such as a medical and/or other legitimate reasons (e.g.: visa rejection) resulting in the student not being able to pursue his/her studies.
- It is recommended to apply for a student visa type D with multiple entries, valid for the entire duration of the programme, immediately after receiving UBI’s official registration letter.
- Obtaining a study visa involves a challenging and time-consuming process. It is therefore important for applicants to dedicate plenty of time to gather all the necessary evidence and prepare themselves well ahead of the start of the programme.
- For further financial information, please see “UBI’s Financial Terms & Conditions for Students”.
- Visa students are required to provide proof of means of subsistence as part of the visa application process. These funds are aimed at proving that students have the minimum amount required to cover living costs, studies, and repatriation costs.
- For the 2023-2024 academic year in Belgium, the minimum required fund is 789 X 12 months = EUR 9,468.
- i.e. International applicants need to secure around EUR 15,000 (means of subsistence + tuition fee + administration fee) prior to applying for a visa.
- Important note: it is highly recommended that this fund be safely secured in a blocked account, which UBI can help applicants set up.
- For UBI’s regulation on subsistence funds, please see “UBI Proof of subsistence regulation”.
- For any additional information concerning subsistence funds, please refer to the official Immigration Office Website.
Our bachelor's programmes are offered in two locations: Brussels and Luxembourg*
UBI Business School’s suite of bachelor’s programmes are offered across both our Brussels and Luxembourg* campus, two important business centres in the heart of Europe.
These programmes aim to develop students’ international business knowledge as well as their management and leadership skills. Students get ready to face the challenges of an increasingly globalised environment within a digitalised economy and society while demonstrating good citizenship both on a personal and corporate level.
Our bachelor’s graduates are high-quality professionals who demonstrate a deep understanding of today’s companies’ needs as well as a strong awareness of the technological phenomena and trends in their corporate environment. They strive to identify, evaluate and implement business and management issues beyond the remit of their programme.
*Luxembourg students who choose to join the BSc (Hons) Business and BSc (Hons) Business (Management of AI & Machine Learning) will follow their classes online, in hybrid format with Brussels, for the final year of specialisation.