1 or 2 years
Business experience at
Brussels or HyFlex
English Language Delivery
- Programme addresses the challenges of internationalisation, digital economy and good personal and corporate citizenship, with a focus on management of technology
- Opportunity to participate in UBI’s Venture Creation Lab. Through guidance from entrepreneurs and working with simulators, students learn how to develop the right skill sets and management teams to create innovative technology-based companies
- Deepens student engagement by reducing disruptions to their professional and personal lives
- Maximises quality of learning by leveraging the use of technology, overcoming the limitations of full on-campus teaching
- Reflect current and future hybrid work realities in many professional domains
- Deep engagement with local and regional organisations, expanding participants’ professional networks
- Valuable internship and employment opportunities
- Small class sizes of 30-35 students for all delivery modes
- Choice of Integrative Management project designed to support the next stage of your career growth
- One-on-one coaching to support individual growth and development
- Range of career services workshops included in the programme
- Emphasis on community building, peer learning, and horizontal work similar to companies
- Combination of experienced senior-level practitioners with over 15 years of professional experience in leading international companies and academics from world-renowned universities (e.g LSE, IE Business School, Warwick, Bristol, etc)
- Case-studies and simulators from Harvard
Designed to acquire, develop and master [new] knowledge and professional skills.
First hand International Experience
Professional and Personal Development
Degree awarded upon graduation
With the successful completion of the postgraduate programme, graduates will obtain an accredited British degree from Middlesex University London: Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Speak to our admissions team to find out more
Questions? Come ask us during our Weekly Online Q&A Session on Wednesdays 12:00-13:00 CET
Managers and entrepreneurs who wish to broaden their knowledge of business practices, re-orientate their career or update their management knowledge with a forward-thinking international focus. Participants are expected to be passionate about the opportunities that digitalisation and globalisation bring to their ever-changing business environment.
The UBI Master of Business Administration (MBA) enhances students’ management knowledge and leadership skills to deal with the increasingly complex challenges that will be found in tomorrow’s highly digital, interconnected and global business environment.
UBI’s MBA graduates are quality leaders with a forward-looking view, a deep awareness of how organisations create value, and how their business decisions holistically impact their environment. Our alumni are prepared to implement innovative strategies, with a clear international focus thanks to their deep understanding of the digital economy and strong good citizenship values both on a personal and corporate level.
UBI offers two intakes for the MBA degree programme: one in October (autumn) and one in February (spring).
Applicants are invited to apply directly online (click here). Along with an application form, applicants need to submit:
Latest degree transcript giving final degree result and breakdown of individual subjects and grades (in English or French).
Proof of command of the English language, mainly IELTS or TOEFL IBT results (minimum 6.0 and 72 respectively).
Passport or ID card
“Professional” portrait photo
Any certificate of academic achievement / other awards, if applicable
Two reference letters. These letters are expected to make explicit reference to the applicant’s potential to develop a professional career in business and to pursue Master’s level studies.
500-word personal statement: a critical analysis of the programme’s potential contribution to the applicant’s personal and professional development.
Note: All students attending UBI programmes are expected to bring their personal laptops for all academic events.
The Admissions Board, led by the Programme Director, working with a lecturer in the programme, assesses each application package and makes recommendations based on the academic requirements and on the candidate’s overall suitability for the programme.
Candidates recommended by the Admissions Board are invited for an interview. Interviews for international candidates are usually conducted by Skype, Zoom, or similar. The interview lasts around 30 minutes and is arranged with the Programme’s Director.
Prior to the interview, applicants need to submit a 500-word professional essay on a modern topic which will be communicated to the applicant beforehand.
Successful candidates receive a letter offering admission within 30 days of the personal interview.
UBI welcomes students from a wide range of backgrounds to maintain a diverse student body and promote a stimulating learning environment. Applicants are not discriminated against on the grounds of political views, race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
Rates for enrolment in Academic Year 2023-2024:
- The tuition fees for students enrolling in UBI’s MBA programme is €19,950 for EEA citizens and €28,500 for non-EEA citizens.
- UBI offers a wide range of scholarships and tuition support programmes for prospective and currently enrolled students. For details, please see “Scholarships & Tuition Support Programmes”.
- Tuition fees do not include personal equipment (e.g.: computers), textbooks, printing services, accommodation, flight and visa fees for international study trips, and/or similar academic expenses.
- For further financial information, e.g.: on invoicing and payments, please see “UBI’s Financial Terms & Conditions for Students”.
- Upon successful admission into the programme, students requiring a visa to study at UBI must make a first payment of EUR 9.850 to continue the enrolment process. UBI must receive the payment in full before providing any official documents (e.g.: enrolment, registration, etc.) that might be required in the visa application process. The payment covers the first instalment of the tuition fees (EUR 9.500) plus an administrative fee (EUR 350). The tuition fees are fully refundable in case of visa rejection or a deferral/withdrawal before the start of the programme. The administrative fee is non-refundable.
- Visa students who want to secure a place in the programme first, and continue the enrolment process later, have the option to make a down payment of EUR 1.000, and pay the remaining fees later, but before the start of the programme. The down payment is non-refundable in case the student decides not to study at UBI Business School, except for circumstances such as a medical and/or other legitimate reasons (e.g.: visa rejection) results in the student not being able to pursue his/her studies at UBI.
- Study visas observe a difficult and lengthy process. It is therefore important for applicants to dedicate plenty of time to gather the necessary evidence and prepare themselves well ahead of the start of the programme.
- For further financial information, please see “UBI’s Financial Terms & Conditions for Students”.
- Visa students are required to provide proof of sufficient means of subsistence as part of the visa application process. These funds are aimed at proving that students have the minimum amount required to cover living costs, studies and repatriation costs.
- For the 2023-2024 academic year in Belgium, the minimum required fund is 789 X 12 months = EUR 9,468.
- Important note: it is highly recommended that this fund be safely secured in a blocked account, which UBI can help applicants set up.
- For UBI’s regulation on subsistence funds, please see “UBI Proof of subsistence regulation”.
- For any additional information concerning subsistence funds, please refer to the official Immigration Office Website.
All UBI Business School programmes are validated by Middlesex University London, an institution with a distinguished heritage of excellence and innovation in higher education. It is one of the top 100 Young Universities in the World (Times Higher Education) and top 10 transnational universities (Times Higher Education) in the world.
This is a programme developed, delivered and assessed by a partner institution, and quality assured by Middlesex University. Students receive a Middlesex award upon successful completion.