UBI Business School offers various entry scholarships and tuition support programmes for prospective and currently enrolled students.
For prospective students:
- Tuition reduction for full payment of a programme tuition fees upfront
- Merit-based scholarship (past results, special awards, social projects…)
- Family-based scholarship (current student’s recommendation)
- Special group scholarship (political affiliation, green projects…)
- Global inclusion scholarship (nurtures inclusivity and create equitable access to global education)
- Refugee status scholarship (promotes education for those displaced by political instability)
For enrolled students:
- Dean’s List (maintaining an average of 16/20 or more each semester)
- Financial aid
- Payment plan
Most scholarships and tuition support programmes need a separate application, which must be emailed to UBI’s admissions administrator.
For further information on scholarships and tuition support programmes, please see the Financial Terms & Conditions in detail.