When comparing business degrees in Luxembourg and Brussels, it is essential to consider the reputation of the school and the quality of the program.
Several factors are worth considering when comparing higher education institutions, including the availability of internships or other practical experiences, tuition fees, and job prospects after graduation.
However, the most crucial factor to consider is the prospective curriculum and whether it aligns with a student’s career goals. Therefore, it is essential to identify programs that provide students with the necessary skills and knowledge to achieve their career objectives.
Several business schools immediately stand out when students are doing their research.
1. Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
Solvay is a top-ranked business school in Brussels, offering a broad range of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in business, economics, and management.
Ranked at #38 on QS’s list of top universities, the school is renowned for its rigorous curriculum, which places a strong emphasis on practical experience and critical thinking. Solvay also enjoys a reputable standing in the region, and has an extensive network of alumni working in diverse industries.
The school is popular for its commitment to excellence and its focus on practical skills, which can help graduates excel in the competitive job market in Brussels. Scholarship opportunities are abundant, particularly for students with excellent academic records.
2. Luxembourg School of Business
Luxembourg School of Business is a private business school located in Luxembourg, offering undergraduate and postgraduate programs in business, management, and finance.
The school is recognized for its innovative approach, emphasizing entrepreneurship, digital innovation, and sustainable business practices.
The Luxembourg School of Business has a robust standing in the region, and boasts an extensive network of alumni working in diverse industries.
3. ICHEC Brussels Management School
ICHEC is a private business school situated in Brussels, providing undergraduate and postgraduate programs in business, economics, and management.
The school is renowned for its practical approach, placing significant emphasis on internships, study abroad programs, and other opportunities that allow students to acquire real-world experience.
ICHEC also enjoys a reputable standing in the region and boasts an extensive network of alumni working in diverse industries in the capital city.
4. Brussels School of International Studies
Brussels School of International Studies is a private business school situated in Brussels, offering undergraduate and postgraduate programs in business, international relations, and politics.
The school is recognized for its strong emphasis on global issues, with a diverse student body and ample opportunities for study abroad and internships.
5. Sacred Heart University Luxembourg
Sacred Heart University Luxembourg is a private university that has a campus in Luxembourg, providing undergraduate and postgraduate programs in business, accounting, and finance. The school is recognized for its personalized attention, with small class sizes and an emphasis on practical experience and hands-on learning.
Sacred Heart also enjoys a robust standing in the region and boasts an extensive network of alumni working in diverse industries.
6. Louvain School of Management (Brussels)
Louvain School of Management is a private business school located in Brussels, providing undergraduate and postgraduate programs in business, management, and economics.
The school is recognized for its academic excellence, placing a strong emphasis on research, innovation, and practical experience. Louvain School of Management also enjoys a robust standing in the region.
What Makes UBI Business School Stand Out
Many business schools provide robust bachelor’s degrees with core courses that sharpen business acumen. However, UBI Business School stands out by offering holistic learning through a unique program structure.
Our Unique BsC Experience
One of the most significant feedback from companies to institutions is that students are often not adequately prepared for their transition to the workplace.
Therefore, our programme prepares students by adopting a hybrid learning model. In the first year, students will attend physical classes, and subsequently, they will adopt a half-online, half-offline learning program in the second year. In their final year, the program will be entirely online, with block teaching during the student’s internship.
This approach provides students with sufficient time to adjust to a professional setting while receiving feedback during their final years as a student.
UBI Business School’s Venture Creation Lab
Students will have the opportunity to participate in UBI Business School’s venture creation lab, a program that aims to equip students with the knowledge and skills required to start a business.
This rigorous program provides business students with a solid foundation to ideate, create, and test business ideas in a safe academic setting. UBI Business School’s venture creation lab is a special incubator-like program that offers students an immersive experience of high capital entrepreneurship.
Our bachelor’s programme has over 25 nationalities represented, and English is the primary language of instruction. Students are sure to encounter international students in any of our study programs and modules.
During the first two years, business students will undertake core modules before specialising in either BSc (Hons) Business or BSc (Hons) International Business Management.
However, below are some interesting core modules taken by all our business students:
- Ethics and Corporate Social ResponsibilityThis module delves into the concepts of ethics and corporate social responsibility in the context of contemporary business. Students will gain insights on how companies can operate in an ethical and socially responsible manner while still maintaining their profitability. This topic is particularly relevant in today’s business environment, where there is a growing demand for companies to operate sustainably and with social responsibility.
- Marketing in a Digital and Global SocietyThis module offers an overview of the fundamental principles of marketing in a digital and globalized society. Students will gain an understanding of the latest marketing techniques and trends, as well as how to develop effective marketing strategies that are relevant in today’s highly competitive and globalized business environment. This is particularly crucial today, as digital marketing has become increasingly essential in reaching global audiences.
- Big Data Management & AI in BusinessThis module provides an introduction to the concepts of big data and artificial intelligence (AI) in the context of contemporary business. Students will learn about how companies are utilizing data and AI to make informed business decisions, as well as the ethical and legal considerations that arise when collecting and utilizing data. This is particularly relevant today, as data-driven decision-making has become increasingly crucial across various industries.
- Sustainable Operations ManagementThis module delves into the concepts of sustainable operations management within the context of contemporary business. Students will gain insights on how companies can operate in an environmentally responsible and sustainable manner while still maintaining their profitability. This topic is particularly relevant today, as there is a growing demand for companies to reduce their environmental impact and operate in a more sustainable manner.
In the third year, students will have the opportunity to choose between a BSc (Hons) Business or BSc (Hons) International Business Management. A BSc (Hons) Business student will be able to learn management principles related to emerging and dominant technologies, while a BSc (Hons) International Business Management student will further explore the international business environment.
Strong Industry Relations in Brussels and Luxembourg
The success of UBI Business School lies in the opportunities provided to our graduates. Our students have secured positions in various multinational corporations, including Tata Consultancy, IBM, and many others.
Many of our graduates have embarked on careers in business development and operations roles, developing critical project and team management skills.
Why UBI Business School?
In conclusion, pursuing a business degree from UBI Business School is an excellent way to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed in today’s highly competitive business environment.
UBI Business School’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSc) program places a strong emphasis on practical experience, innovative learning methods, and a global perspective, enabling students to develop critical thinking, problem-solving, and leadership skills required to excel in various industries.
From ethics and corporate social responsibility to marketing in a digital and global society, UBI Business School’s curriculum covers an array of topics that are highly relevant in today’s business environment. Whether students aspire to start their own business or advance their careers in established companies, UBI Business School can aid them in achieving their goals and realizing their full potential.