New European Bauhaus
The New European Bauhaus initiative connects the European Green Deal to our daily lives and living spaces. It calls on all Europeans to imagine and build together a sustainable and inclusive future that is beautiful for our eyes, minds, and souls.
The New European Bauhaus is a creative and trans-disciplinary movement in the making!
- It is a bridge between the world of science and technology, art and culture.
- It is about leveraging our green and digital challenges to transform our lives for the better.
- It is an invitation to address complex societal problems together through co-creation.
By creating bridges between different backgrounds, cutting across disciplines and building on participation at all levels, the New European Bauhaus inspires a movement to facilitate and steer the transformation of our societies along three inseparable values:
- sustainability, from climate goals to circularity, zero pollution, and biodiversity
- aesthetics, quality of experience and style beyond functionality
- inclusion, from valuing diversity to securing accessibility and affordability
The New European Bauhaus brings citizens, experts, businesses, and institutions together to reimagine sustainable living in Europe and beyond. In addition to creating a platform for experimentation and connection, the initiative also supports positive change by providing access to EU funding for beautiful, sustainable, and inclusive projects.