1 or 2 years
Business experience at
Brussels or HyFlex
English Language Delivery
- Latest trends in project management
- World Market Workshops
- Meetings with practitioners as a preparatory phase for the final Capstone Project
- Possibility to do an internship
- A powerful combination of experienced senior-level practitioners with over 15 years of professional experience in leading international companies and academics from world-renowned universities
Students can spend a period abroad in a partner institution, and will attend a week-long international experience in a selected global financial centre
Designed to acquire, develop and master [new] knowledge and professional skills.
First hand International Experience
Professional and Personal Development
Speak to our admissions team to find out more
Managers and entrepreneurs who wish to broaden their knowledge of business practices, re-orientate their career or update their management knowledge with a forward-thinking international focus. Participants are expected to be passionate about the opportunities that digitalisation and globalisation bring to their ever-changing business environment.
The UBI Master of Business Administration (MBA) enhances students’ management knowledge and leadership skills to deal with the increasingly complex challenges that will be found in tomorrow’s highly digital, interconnected and global business environment.
UBI’s MBA graduates are quality leaders with a forward-looking view, a deep awareness of how organisations create value, and how their business decisions holistically impact their environment. Our alumni are prepared to implement innovative strategies, with a clear international focus thanks to their deep understanding of the digital economy and strong good citizenship values both on a personal and corporate level.
UBI offers two intakes for the MBA degree programme: one in October (autumn) and one in February (spring).
Applicants are invited to apply directly online (click here). Along with an application form, applicants need to submit:
Latest degree transcript giving final degree result and breakdown of individual subjects and grades (in English or French).
Proof of command of the English language, mainly IELTS or TOEFL IBT results (minimum 6.0 and 72 respectively).
Passport or ID card
“Professional” portrait photo
Any certificate of academic achievement / other awards, if applicable
Two reference letters. These letters are expected to make explicit reference to the applicant’s potential to develop a professional career in business and to pursue Master’s level studies.
500-word personal statement: a critical analysis of the programme’s potential contribution to the applicant’s personal and professional development.
Note: All students attending UBI programmes are expected to bring their personal laptops for all academic events.
The Admissions Board, led by the Programme Director, working with a lecturer in the programme, assesses each application package and makes recommendations based on the academic requirements and on the candidate’s overall suitability for the programme.
Candidates recommended by the Admissions Board are invited for an interview. Interviews for international candidates are usually conducted by Skype, Zoom, or similar. The interview lasts around 30 minutes and is arranged with the Programme’s Director.
Prior to the interview, applicants need to submit a 500-word professional essay on a modern topic which will be communicated to the applicant beforehand.
Successful candidates receive a letter offering admission within 30 days of the personal interview.
UBI welcomes students from a wide range of backgrounds to maintain a diverse student body and promote a stimulating learning environment. Applicants are not discriminated against on the grounds of political views, race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.
2022 – 2023 Academic Year Fees
- The regular tuition fees for students enrolling in UBI’s MBA programmes (both hybrid and online) in the academic year 2022 – 2023 are EUR 28.500.
- UBI offers a wide range of scholarships and tuition support programmes for prospective and currently enrolled students. For details, please see “Scholarships & Tuition Support Programmes”.
- UBI automatically waives additional fees to non-EU students; non-EU students pay the same tuition fees as EU students.
- Tuition fees do not include personal equipment (e.g.: computers), textbooks, printing services, accommodation, flight and visa fees for international study trips, and/or similar academic expenses.
- For further financial information, e.g.: on invoicing and payments, please see “UBI’s Financial Terms & Conditions for Students”.
- Upon successful admission into the programme, students requiring a visa to study at UBI must make a first payment of EUR 9.850 to continue the enrolment process. UBI must receive the payment in full before providing any official documents (e.g.: enrolment, registration, etc.) that might be required in the visa application process. The payment covers the first instalment of the tuition fees (EUR 9.500) plus an administrative fee (EUR 350). The tuition fees are fully refundable in case of visa rejection or a deferral/withdrawal before the start of the programme. The administrative fee is non-refundable.
- Visa students that want to secure a place in the programme first, and continue the enrolment process later, have the option to make a down payment of EUR 1.000, and pay the remaining fees later, but before the start of the programme. The down payment is non-refundable in case you decide not to study at UBI, except for circumstances in which for medical and/or other legitimate reasons (e.g.: visa rejection) you are not able to start your studies with UBI.
- For further financial information, please see “UBI’s Financial Terms & Conditions for Students”.
- Finally, visa students may be required to provide subsistence funds, financial guarantees and/or other proof of financial support as part of the visa application process. For UBI’s regulation on subsistence funds, please see “UBI Proof of subsistence regulation”.
Our BSc and MBA programmes are validated by Middlesex University London. Middlesex University London is a British university based in London, with a distinguished heritage of excellence and innovation in higher education. It is one of the top 100 Young Universities in the World (Times Higher Education) and top 10 transnational universities (Times Higher Education) in the world.
There are over 40,000 students on Middlesex courses at campuses in London, Dubai and Mauritius, and with prestigious academic partners across the world.
The Middlesex vision is to be internationally outstanding in teaching and research. The University has a reputation for the highest quality British teaching and research that makes a real difference to people’s lives and a practical, innovative approach to providing business solutions.
This is a programme developed, delivered and assessed by a partner institution, and quality assured by Middlesex University. Students receive a Middlesex award upon successful completion.